Recipe by Courtly
"Here's a sipper that not only tastes good but is good for you. One serving gives you all the vitamin A you need for a day and almost half of your daily requirement of vitamin C."
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- ice cube (optional)
- ground nutmeg (optional)
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- orange wedge (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, orange juice, brown sugar, and, if desired, banana. Cover and blend until smooth.
- If desired, serve smoothies over ice cubes; sprinkle each serving with ground nutmeg and garnish with orange wedges threaded onto skewer.