Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
easy to drink, not overly sweet, I came up with it because I wanted a pumpkin drink and had no ice cream to make a shake so I used what we had in our house to make the "smoothie"
- 3 scoops libby easy pumpkin pie filling (ice cream scoops)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons plain pancake mix (used as thickener)
- 1 tablespoon nestle strawberry milk mix
- milk (as much to get to the consistency you want, at least to cover the mixture)
- Add to a blender, or if you have a hand held mixer, just use one blade so it will stir it up or if you've got the muscles stir by hand.
- Enjoy, ahh!