Recipe by josamky1063
This Pumpkin Smoothie has tangy orange juice, sweet banana and brown sugar combined with pumpkin and creamy evaporated milk to mix up a pourable treat!
Top Review by MotleyCook
Jamba Juice, take lessons... this recipe rocks! The orange juice is just right -- not overpowering at all, but definitely there. I omitted the ice because I'm not a big ice-in-my-smoothie person. Thanks for posting.
- 1 (15 ounce) can100% pumpkin puree, chilled
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can2% low-fat evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1 small sliced banana
- 1⁄3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 dozen ice cubes (optional)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (optional)