Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
These pumpkin shaped rolls are the perfect addition to any Holiday meal. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2316
- 12 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 pecan pieces, for stems
- Shape each dinner or Texas roll into a slightly flat ball.
- Using scissors, make 6 to 8 cuts, equally spaced, around the outside of each ball about 1/2- inch deep.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke a deep hole into the top of each pumpkin shaped roll.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Allow to rise until almost double.
- Remove wrap and re-poke stem hole.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and brush with butter.
- Insert pecan pieces into pumpkin rolls for stems.