1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Shaped Rolls
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
These pumpkin shaped rolls are the perfect addition to any Holiday meal. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2316
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shape each dinner or Texas roll into a slightly flat ball.
- 2Using scissors, make 6 to 8 cuts, equally spaced, around the outside of each ball about 1/2- inch deep.
- 3Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke a deep hole into the top of each pumpkin shaped roll.
- 4Place on a sprayed baking sheet and cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- 5Allow to rise until almost double.
- 6Remove wrap and re-poke stem hole.
- 7Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Remove from oven and brush with butter.
- 9Insert pecan pieces into pumpkin rolls for stems.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Shaped Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1060 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 477.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: