Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great shake recipe a la Mr. Food! Sweet and delicious, like drinking pumpkin pie!
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients.
- Blend on high speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Serve immediately.
- If desired, you can top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Note: This recipe can be made dairy-free by using Tofutti and soy milk in place of the ice cream and milk!