Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the best and easiest pumpkin seed recipe I have ever done. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine.
- Wipe fibers from seeds, but do not wash.
- Combine oil and melted butter and pour over seeds; toss to coat.
- Spread out on large baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Cool and store in covered container.
I have been using this recipe since October of 2005 and it is hands down/thumbs up THE BEST recipe for pumpkin seeds ever! My husband loves these and will not eat any other. The little tidbits of pumpkin left on add a unique flavor that you cannot get anyway else so don't wash!!
Very, very easy & delicious! I always baked my pumpkin seeds on low heat for a looong time to dry them out & then pan-fried them, trying to dodge the spatter & not burn the seeds. Last night, I avoided all of that with the same great taste of frying!
Quick, simple and delicious! Ours came out perfectly...cooked on convection oven for 35 minutes, stirring after 20.