1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Seeds the Easy Way
This is the best and easiest pumpkin seed recipe I have ever done. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wipe fibers from seeds, but do not wash.
- 2Combine oil and melted butter and pour over seeds; toss to coat.
- 3Spread out on large baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- 5Cool and store in covered container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Seeds the Easy Way
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 832.1
- Calories from Fat 682
- Total Fat 75.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 59.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 39.0 g