Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup pumpkin seeds, fresh
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 cups toasted rice cereal (bite-size)
- 1 cup toasted wheat cereal (bite-size)
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 3⁄4 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- Wash pumpkin seeds and blot dry with paper towels. Spread seeds on jelly roll pan and bake at 275 degrees for 5 minutes or until dry. Remove seeds from pan and set aside.
- Melt butter in same pan.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt. Add seeds, cereals, chow mein noodles and peanuts, stirring to coat. Bake another 40 minutes, stirring several times.
- Cool mixture on paper towels.
- Store in airtight container.
- Add raisins just before serving if desired.