- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, plus
- extra unsalted butter, for baking sheet
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin seeds, rinsed well, dried and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 11 x 17 inch rimmed baking sheet. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a small suacepan over medium heat. Stir in sugar and honey. Bring to boil. Cook, with stirring, until mixture is medium amber and a candy thermometer registers 280 degrees, about 6 minutes. Stir in pumpkin seeds. Cook until mixture reaches 300 degrees, about 2 minutes.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet. Let cool completely. Break into pieces.