1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Scones With Jelly
Adapted from Australia The Beautiful Cookbook by Elise Pascoe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- 3Add egg, pumpking and milk.
- 4Beat well and add flour, make into a soft dough.
- 5Turn out onto a floured surface and knead lightly.
- 6Press out a rectangle and cut into 12 squares.
- 7Place on nonstick pan and bake about 20 minutes. Serve with butter or jelly.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Scones With Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 228.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g