The name says it!
Make and share this Pumpkin Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Cut in butter until coarse crumbs form.
- Stir together wet ingredients.
- Mix with dry ingredients just until blended (Do not overmix).
- Turn out dough onto floured surface.
- Knead gently, press into circle and cut into 8 wedges.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 20 minutes.
- Stir together milk and powdered sugar.
- Drizzle over cooled scones and sprinkle with cinnamon.