1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Salad (Tirshi)
1 hr 20 mins
This is a wonderful salad, good for Thanksgiving but we make it all year round. This is a traditional Sepharidic recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the the pumpkin (or winter squash) in half.
- 2Place cut side down on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until tender.
- 4Separate pulp from skin and seeds.
- 5Mash pulp to make purée.
- 6Mix pumpkin purée with remaining ingredients, blending well.
- 8Serve chilled with cous cous.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Salad (Tirshi)
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.6
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g