Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
An easy risotto that is spicy and tasty - central eating! Add a couple more chillies if you like it hotter
- 125 g butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red chile, deseeded and chopped
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 500 g risotto rice
- 1500 ml vegetable stock, hot
- 3 tablespoons chopped sage
- 75 g parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat half the butter and fry the onion until soft.
- Add chillies and stir well.
- Add pumpkin and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add rice and stir well.
- Add the stock a ladle at a time until it has all been absorbed (about 20 mins).
- Add the sage, remaining butter and Parmesan and stir well.
- Leave to rest for 5 mins and serve.