Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice dessert for company during the Christmas/Thanksgiving holiday season.
- 3 eggs, beat at hi speed 3 minutes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup pumpkin
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons butter or 4 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat eggs at Hi speed 3 minutes.
- Then stir in sugar, pumpkin and lemon juice.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to pumpkin mixture.
- Spread into greased and floured waxed paper lined 15x10x1" pan.
- Bake 15 min at 375 deg.
- Sprinkle kitchen towel with powdered sugar; invert.
- Roll roll and towell together tight while still warm; leave to cool.
- Beat filling ingredients until smooth.
- Spread and roll up, then chill.
Phenomenal. My wife makes these every year (Its the only thing she cooks) but thats fine with me as long as she keeps putting these out. So horrible for you, but one taste and you wont care!