Recipe by smelly0610
Great for the holidays but dilcious all year round. This is a slightly altered recipe from Sparkpeople.com
- 6 egg whites
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2⁄3 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons low-fat margarine
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs and splenda together.
- Add remaining ingredients, blending on high until smooth. Bake on a cookie sheet with wax paper and baking spray on the wax paper.
- Baked at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove warm cake.
- Lay a piece of wax paper on top and roll the pumpkin cake up.
- Put into the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Mix the filling together. Stir until smooth.
- After 20 minutes take the pumpkin cake out of the refrigerator, unroll and spread the filling into the middle. Take the wax paper off and re-roll the pumpkin cake back up. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Cut and serve after 1 hour.
- Makes 10 servings.