Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Warning: This is DANGEROUSLY addicting!! :) The mix of cream cheese and pumpkin rolled up together is exquisite, indeed, and even better, it is now gluten free! Actually, this was one of the easiest recipes for me to make a gluten free version of, and I actually truly prefer it to any other pumpkin roll! We've actually given this recipe to non-gluten-sensitive friends as they too agreed it was amazing! You can check out more GF recipes on my blog: www.glutenfreegirls.blogspot.com
- Beat eggs on high for 5 minutes. Gradually beat in granulated sugar. Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice.
- Stir together corn starch, soy flour, tapioca flour, rice flour. Stir in xantham, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. Fold this combination into the pumpkin mixture. Spread into a greased and floured 15"x10"x1" pan. Bake at 375 F for 15 minutes.
- Turn out on a towel dusted with powdered sugar. At narrow end, roll towel and cake into a roll. Cool completely.
- Filling: Mix 1 cup powdered sugar, 8 oz neufechtal cheese (1/3 less fat cream cheese), 4 tsp butter, and 1/2 tsp vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Unroll cake, remove towel, and spread filling evenly on the cake. Re-roll the cake and filling into a long log. Wrap in saran wrap or place on a plate and chill. Serve by slicing ends of the log.
My family LOVED it.
Delicious. Cant even tell its gluten free!!!