Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my favorite desserts. It looks harder to make than it really is.
Make and share this Pumpkin Roll recipe from Food.com.
- Beat all Filling ingredients until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat eggs on high for 3 minutes.
- Add sugar, pumpkin and lemon juice.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Grease a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan, place a sheet of wax paper on top and grease again. Sprinkle with POWERED SUGAR.
- Pour in batter, spread it out evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, but not too much, you want it still warm so it doesn't crack when you roll it.
- Turn out onto a cloth sprinkled with powdered sugar, roll up, short side to short side, and place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Unroll and spread filling evenly. Re-roll and refrigerate or freeze until it has set up.
- Prep Time includes refrigeration time.
These pumpkin rolls are the best! I could probably eat them all by myself!