I do not know where this recipe actually originated, but my sister gave it to me a few years ago. I have made them since and given them away as gifts. Of course, I've kept them and ate them myself, too, after adjusting them to a Sugar-Free Recipe - Yummie!!
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2⁄3 cup pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, Chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar (Mock Powdered Sugar made with Splenda)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat Oven to 350°F.
- Grease Cookie Sheet and place wax paper over it. (I also spray Wax Paper with cooking spray).
- Pour batter over wax paper and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Powdered Sugar.
- Turn Cake out on clean Dish Towel & peel off wax paper.
- Roll Lengthwise and place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- While cake is in freezer, Mix filling by adding all ingredients and mixing until smooth.
- Take cake out of freezer and unroll.
- Spread filling all over cake.
- Roll back without dish towel.
- Wrap in Foil and freeze.
- Remove 15 minutes before serving.