Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Haven't tried this yet. Just found it actually.
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1 7⁄8 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons fat-free condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup egg white
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add graham cracker crumbs; shake to coat pan evenly. Set aside.
- Combine pumpkin and ricotta cheese in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Add sugar, flour, milk powder, cinnamon, allspice, egg white, evaporated skim milk, oil, and vanilla; process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 275 degrees; bake 1 hour and 15 minutes. Turn off oven; leave cheesecake in oven with door closed for 1 hour. Remove from oven; cool completely on wire rack. Remove sprinform pan side. Cover cheesecake with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 2 days.