Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another easy bread for people who cannot eat eggs, yeast, dairy products, yeast, corn or sugar. This is good for a non gluten bread product.
- 1 1⁄3 cups brown rice flour
- 3⁄4 cup buckwheat flour
- 3 tablespoons rolled millet
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup mashed pumpkin
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- Combine dry imgredients in a bowl.
- Blend liquid ingredients and mix into dry ingredients.
- Stirring well.
- Pour into lightly greased loat tin and bake in moderate oven (350 degrees C.) for approximately 35- 40 minutes or until the bread comes away from the tin.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Wait until the bread is cold before slicing.