1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Ribbon Bread
1 hr 30 mins
This pumpkin bread has a beautiful cream cheese ribbon. Friends ask for this recipe all of the time and I try to make as many loaves as possible for Christmas gifts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease two 8x4-in loaf pans.
- 3Combine all filling ingredients until smooth and set aside.
- 4In another bowl, sift 1-2/3 cup flour, baking soda, salt, spice and nutmeg; set aside.
- 5In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, oil, 2 eggs and 1-1/2 cups sugar, beat well. Stir the pumpkin mixture into the flour mixture just until combined.
- 6Fold in nuts and cranberries.
- 7Pour half of the pumpkin bread batter evenly into prepared loaf pans.
- 8Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of batter, and then pour on the remaining pumpkin batter.
- 9Bake for 60-70 minutes.
- 10Cool in pans for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Ribbon Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1646 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2414.5
- Calories from Fat 1103
- Total Fat 122.5 g
- Saturated Fat 36.3 g
- Cholesterol 441.9 mg
- Sodium 1656.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 307.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 205.9 g
- Protein 33.9 g