1/4 Photos of Pumpkin Ravioli With Sage Butter Sauce
Kozmic Blues's Note:
My girlfriend Lauren LOVES this recipe so much that I simply HAD to add it to my ever-growing list of recipes! I saw this on "Everyday Italian" and just had to try it! I made a few adjustments for what was available at the nearby market, but overall, I think this came out amazingly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2Add fresh ravioli and cook for about 4 minutes or until the float to the top.
- 3Remove ravioli from water with large slotted spoon or spider, and place in a large platter.
- 4Cover with foil to keep warm while you prepare the sauce.
- 5In a small saute pan, melt the stick of butter over low heat.
- 6When butter just begins to sizzle and brown, tear the fresh sage leaves into the pan and fry for 20-30 seconds.
- 7Remove butter sauce from the heat and grate in the nutmeg.
- 8Pour butter sauce over the ravioli.
- 9Sprinkle with grated cheese and toasted hazel nuts (if using).
- 10Grate the amaretti cookies over the dish and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Ravioli With Sage Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.1
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 84.1 mg
- Sodium 202.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh pumpkin ravioli
fresh sage leaves