- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano or 2 tablespoons marjoram, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 2 lbs ripe tomatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 lb courgette
- parsley, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion, garlic, bay leaf and oregano/majoram in the olive oil for 10 minute.
- add seasoning, pumpkin and tomatoes.
- stir well and heat until bubbling.
- cover and simmer for 20 minute.
- if you are not freezing this food, add the courgettes and cook for a further 30 min, stirring occasionally.
- *chill up to 4 days, add parsley before serving.
- *if freezing do not add courgettes until thawed, heat and garnish with the parsley.