This is another pumpkin recipe from pumpkinnook.com. This makes two dozen muffins, which is more than enough for people who like baked goods. You can use canned pumpkin if fresh pumpkin is not available.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put muffin cups into muffin tins or grease the tins.
- Cream butter (or margarine) and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in pumpkin and eggs.
- Dredge raisins in 1/2 cup flour.
- Sift remaining flour and spices together.
- pour milk into mixing bowl.
- Mix in dry ingredients by hand until just mixed.
- Sir in raisins.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mix into paper cups in muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.