1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Raisin Bars
chef FIFI's Note:
I havent tried these yet. This recipe seems to be simple enough. I got this recipe out of a magazine years ago.I think it is a pillsbury recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups pumpkin or 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Set aside nuts and raisins, then combine the rest of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Beat at a low speed until mixture is moist, then beat for an additional 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 4Stir in nuts and raisins with a spoon.
- 5Pour mixture into a greased 15x10x1 baking pan.
- 6Bake for 25-30 minutes or until done.
- 7Let cool.
- 8To make frosting combine all the frosting ingredients into a bowl and mix until well blended and smooth.
- 9Frost bars when they have completely cooled.
- 10Once bars have been frosted keep refridgerated.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Raisin Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1872 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 92.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g