Recipe by **Mandy**
A yummy & different kind of quiche
Top Review by Sonya01
these quiches are fantastic. I will be taking them to the next bbq i go to. YUM. The only thing i did change is i used a 10cm circle as if i used a 5cm one it would have only been a base for my muffin tin and i wanted a case all the way up the sides. If i only used a 5cm circle i only would have used 1 sheet of frozen puff to. I will be makeing these often.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 slices rindless bacon, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin, mashed
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil & saute onion & bacon for 3-4 minutes or until cooked.
- Combine pumpkin with bacon mixture, cheese, milk & egg, stirring well.
- Cut 12 x 7.5cm circles from pastry. Spray a muffin or patty pan tin with oil & line with pastry circles.
- Spoon filling into pastry cases.
- Cook at 180.C for 20-25 mins or until firm and golden.