1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Quiches
A yummy & different kind of quiche
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil & saute onion & bacon for 3-4 minutes or until cooked.
- 2Combine pumpkin with bacon mixture, cheese, milk & egg, stirring well.
- 3Cut 12 x 7.5cm circles from pastry. Spray a muffin or patty pan tin with oil & line with pastry circles.
- 4Spoon filling into pastry cases.
- 5Cook at 180.C for 20-25 mins or until firm and golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (1596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.8
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 317.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: