1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Quiche
Savoury pumpkin pie made with readily available ingredients. A couple of diced rashers of bacon can also be added. Serve warm with salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190DegC (375degF).
- 2Sprinkle cheese over pastry base.
- 3Melt butter in a pan and lightly fry spring onions for 2 minutes.
- 4Add spices, egg yolks, cream or milk and pumpkin.
- 5Whisk egg whites until stiff, fold into mixture, then pour filling mix into case slowly.
- 6Bake in oven for 10 minutes, then lower heat 180degC (350degF) and bake a further 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.9
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 205.4 mg
- Sodium 527.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 17.5 g