Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious any time of day- a perfect fall breakfast or snack. You can also add slices of bananas, raisins, or nuts for an extra treat.
- 6 inches whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon honey (may need more depending on how much of a sweet tooth you have!) or 1 tablespoon maple syrup (may need more depending on how much of a sweet tooth you have!)
- Mix the canned pumpkin and peanut butter together in a small bowl.
- Spread the mixture on the tortilla and drizzle the honey on top. Fold the tortilla in half.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook the quesadilla till crispy (about 3-5 minutes on each side).
This is pretty good. I cooked the tortilla in a little salted butter and it gave it a nice sweet-salty thing. I was hoping my 17 month old would eat this for lunch but no luck. Well, at least my lunch was out of the way! Thanks for the recipe Granolahead.....