Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I served this at a club meeting and got rave reviews. If you try it, I know you'll enjoy it.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix, divided
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 (1 lb) cans pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unmelted margarine
- whipped cream
- Reserve 1 cup dry cake mix, combine remaining cake mix, margarine and the egg; mix well.
- Press into greased and floured skillet.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, sugar, milk& cinnamon, mix well.
- Spread over the batter.
- Combine reserved cake mix, pecans, sugar and margarine, mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Bake at 350 F degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or til tests done.
- Cool and serve topped with a dollop of whipped cream.
Have seen your recipe many times and always said i was going to try it and i finally did. Really glad i did as it turned out great. Will be trying it again in the future.---Thanks.