Recipe by mariposa13
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 260 calories, 3g protein, 3g net carbs, 27g fat, 146mg cholesterol, 54mg sodium
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground cloves (optional)
- 1 pinch nutmeg (optional)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease crockpot with butter.
- In large mixing bowl, combing remaining pudding ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Transfer crock to fridge to cool until serving time.
- Just before serving, prepare the whipped cream: in the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until medium-stiff.
- Add splenda and beat briefly to combine well.
- To serve, spoon pudding into individual bowls. Top with dollop of whipped cream and cinnamon, if desired.