Recipe by Ridinthewind
A nice seasonal treat, simple and quick to make. Can use it as a pie filling if desired.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
VERY, VERY NICE PUDDING, & quick to make, too! I always like using cinnamon & nutmeg, & in this case I even did the crumbled gingersnap topping! Thanks for a great treat! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]
- 3 ounces jello fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 1 -2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pudding and milk and beat with whisk until mixed.
- Fold in pumpkin and spices and combine with pudding mixture.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Refridgerate 30 minutes before eating.
- Serve alone or with crumbled gingersnaps.
- *Variation- Can use for a filling in a gingersnap or graham cracker pie crust.