1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits
These parfaits are almost as delicious as pumpkin pie, and wayyyy easier on the waistline. I think this may have a spot on our Thanksgiving table this year!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ounce fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (or use cheesecake)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (or approx 1/2 of a 15oz can)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 -2 cup Cool Whip Lite
- 4 low-fat cinnamon graham crackers (or use gingerbread cookies)
- 1/4 cup pecans (I used Planters Cinnamon Pecans)
- 1Prepare pudding according to package directions. Be sure to whisk for the full two minutes as the box instructs to ensure creamy texture.
- 2Whisk in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon.
- 3Allow to set up in the refrigerator for at least 5 minutes (longer is better).
- 4In 4 small glasses (I used juice glasses), spoon in about 1/3 cup of pumpkin pudding, spreading with a spoon to create an even layer.
- 5Next, add a layer of cool whip, followed by the last layer of pumpkin pudding.
- 6Top with a dollop of cool whip and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers and pecans.
- 7Enjoy immediately while graham crackers are still crunchy.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 86.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
low-fat cinnamon graham crackers