Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy pumpkin pudding recipe that I got from a friend. I do not like pumpkin pie but I think this is delicious. Plus it is super quick and easy. I'm not really definite on the servings. My friend makes it for parties and fills little dixie cups. When I make it I put it in a graham cracker pie shell but there is always quite a bit of pudding left over.
- Add brown sugar, pumpkin, vanilla pudding, pumpkin pie spice.
- Next add milk and mix.
- Fold in Cool Whip and refrigerate.
- The pudding will thicken when chilled.
- Serve in small cups as a party appetizer or it is also great as a pie just put the pudding in a graham cracker pie shell.
- Note if putting it into a pie shell you will have left over pudding.