Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my all-time favorite pumpkin dessert. It is definitely reminiscent of Thanksgiving, but I fix it all year long. The pumpkin also adds fiber, and adds to your vegetable count for the day. This is best when it has chilled for a couple of hours, if you can wait that long!
- 1 ounce fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 ounce fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mix both packages of pudding with the milk, using either a whisk or a mixer.
- Add in the can of pumpkin.
- Add spices to taste.
- Chill at least two hours.