Recipe by Sydney Mike
Here's a variation of a pie filling that I tweeked because I was too lazy to make or use a premade pie crust! Got a lot of complements on it over the winter holidays!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk, cold
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups milk, cold
- 4 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (NOT pie filling)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, with wire whisk or electric beater, combine first 3 ingredients, mixing until well blended.
- Carefully stir in thawed Cool Whip & set aside.
- Whisk together 2 cups milk & pudding mix [it will be stiff].
- To pudding mixture add pumpkin & spices, mixing until well blended.
- Add pumpkin mixture to cream cheese mixture, mixing until well blended.