Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love pumpkin pie but do not like the crust. My mom use to get mad at me because I would eat the filling of the pie and not the crust. She said that was the hardest part of the pie to make, and I would throw it away. I came up with this recipe that tastes like pumpkin pie without the crust. My family loves this.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (Libby's)
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- Mix pudding mix and milk.
- Fold in pumpkin and spices and mix well.
- Top with fat free whipped topping if desired.
I used the regular vanilla pudding mix for this and half and half cream, my DH enjoyed this but said he would have prefered it a little sweeter, thanks for sharing bmcnichol...Kitten
This pudding is so easy and so tasty. I added water mixed with heavy cream and it is just so good. You really don't need to have the topping. Thanks for posting it. Love it!
This is so easy to prepare and the presentation is awesome!...so I give DH his dish of this yumminess and he says..."what is this stuff that taste so good?" That is a 5 star in my book...Thanks for posting...:)