Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I needed a Weight Watcher points friendly recipe to take to a church function. This is the recipe I came up with and everyone loved it. They were practically licking the bowl but then who doesn't love pumpkin pie and this is like a lightened version.
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sugar-free Cool Whip, thawed
- Place milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice.
- Whip until thickened (about 2 minutes).
- Add pumpkin, mixing well.
- Add Cool Whip and whip till incorporated.
- Put in bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
I was looking for an unbaked pumpkin treat and was thrilled to find this. Because my local markets do not reliably carry sugar free Cool Whip I have omitted it and added about 2 oz. extra skim milk. Still makes a good tasting, smooth pudding. Thanks for posting this recipe.