Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made these muffins for my families Sunday big breakfast. My family really enjoyed these muffins. I loved the topping it really set them off. When I made these muffins I evenly divded the pumpkin batter and I put them in 12 large muffin tins. I think the praline topping needs to be doubled to top the muffins with 2 teaspoons praline topping. I got this recipe from a cookbook years ago.
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml pecans, broken
- 473.18 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 0.59 ml ground cloves
- 1 egg, beaten
- 177.44 ml buttermilk
- 177.44 ml canned pumpkin
- 158.51 ml brown sugar, packed
- 78.07 ml butter
- Heat oven to 400.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Mix together brown sugar, sour cream, and pecans set aside.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and ground cloves.
- Mix into the dry ingredients egg, buttermilk, canned pumpkin, brown sugar, and butter until mixed through.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin tins.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the topping onto each filled muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.