Recipe by gruvychic
Delicious cinnamon & sugar coated mini muffins. I cannot take credit for this recipe. I found it on another website but that site has since been deleted so I thought I'd post here so there is a link again.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup pumpkin (fresh or canned, just not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350 and spray your muffin pans.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in one bowl and whisk till combined.
- In another bowl, mix together the oil, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, pumpkin and milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix till it’s just combined (you don’t want to over mix).
- Fill your mini tins till almost full.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- While they’re baking, melt your butter and in a small bowl combine your sugar and cinnamon.
- Let the poppers cool for a few minutes before rolling them around in the melted butter and then plunging them into their cinnamon sugar bath.
- If you want less sugary sweetness you could just dip the top of the muffin into the butter & cinnamon sugar.
- They look and taste like a pumpkin donut hole… delish!