Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
In response to sandwich maker recipes.
- pumpkin bread, sliced
- marshmallow cream
- nutella (hazelnut spread located with peanut butter at grocery)
- Preheat sandwich maker.
- Lightly mist wells with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread the fluff and nutella on the pumpkin bread and top with another slice of bread.
- Place sandwiches over cooking wells.
- Cook to heat through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve with a dusting of powered sugar.
Oh my, this is sinful. I made this last night for myself and "the girls". We didn't say a word, just ate. It is so rich and delicious. Yummy. I will make this again, just not too often. Thank you for posting, I would have never thought of this combination. DELICIOUS. Made for the camera-less chef "thank you".