1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Pineapple Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Deliciously moist loaves chocked full of goodness. Great as a snack or tucked into lunch boxes. We loved this with our morning coffee. The ingredients are most often in my pantry/fridge so I can whip this up on a whim. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (optional)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks, drained well
- 1 cup raisins
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease 2, 9x5 loaf pans. Set Aside.
- 3In a medium bowl add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ground cardamom, and salt. Mix lightly by hand and set aside.
- 4On a cutting board run a chefs knife through the pineapple chunks a few times to cut into smaller pieces. Maybe quartered at most. Pat Dry. Set aside.
- 5In a large mixing bowl add pumpkin, honey, oil, peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well with a hand mixer until the oil is well incorporated.
- 6Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix on low to medium speed just until flour mixture is well blended.
- 7Stir in chopped pineapple and raisins by hand.
- 8The batter will be thick.
- 9Divide batter evenly into 2 9x5 loaf pans.
- 10Bake for 50-55 minutes. Cooking times may vary by oven.
- 11Loaves are done when a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out completely clean. My loaves took 55 minutes.
- 12Cool in pans on a cooling rack for 30 minutes and then remove loaves to cooling racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pineapple Bread
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 289.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g