Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A wonderful harvest bread for the fall time.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups pumpkin, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups pine nuts, roasted
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix well and add pumpkin. Mix well again.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Add pine nuts. (To roast the pine nuts, place them on a cookie sheet in the oven at ~350 degrees watching carefully to not burn).
- Pour batter into two loaf pans (~5x9-inch) and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.