Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderful harvest bread for the fall time.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pine-Nut Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix well and add pumpkin. Mix well again.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Add pine nuts. (To roast the pine nuts, place them on a cookie sheet in the oven at ~350 degrees watching carefully to not burn).
- Pour batter into two loaf pans (~5x9-inch) and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.