This recipe won first place in the Vegetarian Times reader's Thanksgiving recipe contest.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a medium bowl, mix pumpkin, maple syrup, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Place one wonton wrapper flat on work surface.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp.
- filling into center.
- Moisten edges of wonton with water and fold in half to form triangle.
- Press edges to seal.
- Repeat with remaining filling and wontons.
- Arrange filled wontons on ungreased baking sheet.
- Lightly coat wontons with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle each with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake until golden, about 16 minutes.
- Turn and bake 2 more minutes.
- Set baking sheet on wire rack to cool.