1/7 Photos of Pumpkin Pie Wontons
Miss Annie's Note:
This recipe won first place in the Vegetarian Times reader's Thanksgiving recipe contest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix pumpkin, maple syrup, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- 3Place one wonton wrapper flat on work surface.
- 4Spoon 1 Tbsp.
- 5filling into center.
- 6Moisten edges of wonton with water and fold in half to form triangle.
- 7Press edges to seal.
- 8Repeat with remaining filling and wontons.
- 9Arrange filled wontons on ungreased baking sheet.
- 10Lightly coat wontons with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle each with sugar and cinnamon.
- 11Bake until golden, about 16 minutes.
- 12Turn and bake 2 more minutes.
- 13Set baking sheet on wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 83.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g