Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe comes from a 3 volume set of holiday recipes. I used real pumpkin, the graham cracker pie crust, and have added Allspice to the original recipe. This pie is highly demanded by family and friends every year. It even turned a Non-pumpkin pie eater into a genuine fan!
- Preheat Oven 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, except pie crust.
- Pour into Pie shell.
- Put in oven set at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake 35-40 minutes longer.
- Do toothpick test, if it comes out clean its done!