Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great on a crisp Autumn morning.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flours, oat bran, brown sugar, baking powder, spices, and salt.
- Separately, mix together milk, pumpkin, oil, and honey until smooth.
- Add pumpkin mixture to dry ingredients, mixing well.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; gently fold into batter.
- Pour 1 1/4 cups batter onto greased waffle iron and cook until waffle is golden and cooked through.