1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Pie Tartlets
My sister sent me this recipe. I'm not sure where she got it, but it was fabulous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Allow pie crusts to stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Roll 1 crust into a 12" circle using lightly floured rolling pin.
- 2Using a 2" scalloped cookie cutter, cut out 12 pastry pieces (9 from outer edge and 3 from center of pastry circle).
- 3Press 1 into each cup of a mini muffin tin.
- 4Bake 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 5Remove tart shells from pan to a cooling rack; cool completely.
- 6Repeat with remaining crust to make 24 tart shells.
- 7Meanwhile, combine pumpkin, whipped topping and spice blend; whisk until smooth.
- 8Add pudding mix; whisk until smooth and thickened. Put pumpkin filling into a ziptop bag and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 9Lightly sprinkle tart shells with powered sugar.
- 10Snip the end of the ziplock and pipe filling into tart shells.
- 11Top with chopped pecans if desired.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 116.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix