Prep 30 mins
Cook 14 mins
My sister sent me this recipe. I'm not sure where she got it, but it was fabulous!
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Tartlets recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Allow pie crusts to stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Roll 1 crust into a 12" circle using lightly floured rolling pin.
- Using a 2" scalloped cookie cutter, cut out 12 pastry pieces (9 from outer edge and 3 from center of pastry circle).
- Press 1 into each cup of a mini muffin tin.
- Bake 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove tart shells from pan to a cooling rack; cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining crust to make 24 tart shells.
- Meanwhile, combine pumpkin, whipped topping and spice blend; whisk until smooth.
- Add pudding mix; whisk until smooth and thickened. Put pumpkin filling into a ziptop bag and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Lightly sprinkle tart shells with powered sugar.
- Snip the end of the ziplock and pipe filling into tart shells.
- Top with chopped pecans if desired.