Recipe by punkyluv
from hungry girl...heres what she says....It's no-guilt frozen pumpkin pie in a bowl... WOOHOO! PER SERVING (entire sundae): 136 calories, 1g fat, 98mg sodium, 30g carbs, 3.5g fiber, 16.5g sugars, 3.5g protein -- POINTS® value 2*
Top Review by Coffee Chick
Yummy! This ones a keeper. Everyone loved it. Served it in pretty little dessert cups and no one had a clue it was a WW recipe! A nice way to enjoy pumpkin any time of year. You've got to try it!
- 1⁄2 cup breyers double churn free creamy fat free vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin puree
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 low-fat honey graham crackers, lightly crushed (half a sheet)
- 4 tablespoons fat free Reddi-Wip topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ice cream in a small dessert bowl, and allow it to thaw just slightly (a few minutes).
- Then stir in the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until thoroughly mixed.
- Place bowl in the freezer for 30 minutes to allow the ice cream to firm up.
- Then top with the Redd-wip, followed by the crushed graham crackers. Enjoy!
- MAKES 1 SERVING.