Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This super-easy recipe was passed down to me from my mother. Great hit at get togethers. The kids won't eat pumpkin pie, but they love this!
- 236.59 ml flour
- 118.29 ml oatmeal
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml butter (softened or melted)
- 473.18 ml pumpkin puree (15 oz can)
- 368.54 g can condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 453.59 g Cool Whip
- MIX CRUST INGREDIENTS TILL CRUMBLY. PRESS INTO 9 X 13 PAN.
- BAKE AT 350 DEG FOR 10 MINUTES.
- COMBINE FILLING INGREDIENTS. BEAT WELL. POUR OVER CRUST.
- BAKE FOR 40 MINUTES OR UNTIL KNIFE COMES OUT CLEAN.
- TOP WITH COOL WHIP.
- Evaporated milk can be subbed, but add more sugar to compensate. I like mine spicier than my mom, so I add a heaping tsp of the spices instead of level teaspoons.
These turned out delicious! This grandkids just gobbled them up. Much tastier than regular pumpkin pie. The recipe was very simple and straightforward to follow. I will definitely make it again!