Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
My daughter shared this with me. The dessert was a hit this Thanksgiving. Very easy to make!
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine the first 4 ingredients until crumbly.
- Press into ungreased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Combine the next 8 ingredients and beat well.
- Pour into the baked crust.
- Mix the last three ingredients.
- Sprinkle over filling and bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool before serving.
- GREAT WITH COOL WHIP OR ICE CREAM!