1/3 Photos of Pumpkin Pie Spiced Bread
1 hr 30 mins
Munkee's Mom's Note:
A tasty treat to use up the rest of the canned pumpkin pie and pumpkin pie spice we have left from Thanksgiving. It is wonderful served warm with either butter or cream cheese for breakfast or iced with cream cheese frosting for a great dessert. Not at all an overly sweet bread which is why it stands up so well to cream cheese frosting, enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Grease three 8 x 3(or whatever size loaf pan you decide to use) pans and set aside.
- 3In a bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- 4In a separate large mixing bowl(i like one with deep sides) combine pumpkin, sugars, water, applesauce, vegetable oil, eggs and mix until well blended.
- 5Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until smooth.
- 6Filling loaf pans just over halfway, divide mixture between the three pans.
- 7Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes on middle rack or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.(one or two moist crumbles are fine).
- 8Let breads cool for 15-20 minutes before removing from pans.
- 9Slice while still warm and serve with butter or cream cheese or let cool completely before icing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Spiced Bread
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.1
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 220.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g